Carrot

Sunday, 12 May 2013

Happy-Sad Day .






Helloooo and Assalamualaikum.
Ok. so. “A+”. As you can see, I got an A for Maths and..

AN A FOR PEMAHAMAAANNN :DDDD
I HAVE NEVER GOT AN A FOR PEMAHAMAN JUST LIKE MATHS ! :D
88% :3
hihihhihihihi.

Anyways. so skrg ada 2A’s. Yang 3 more subjects belum lagi. :3 Alhamdulilah. Insyallah dapat A jugak yang lain :D

Ok. Another story.. which is. a sad story.

Sharifah got a b for pemahaman while the other elfs got an A.

Seeing her crying Is just so sad. and. Just a second. I joined crying. She’s my bestfriend and it’s. just. sad to see a bestfriend crying. She was happy everyday. She laughed. made me laughed. made me happy. Always there when I’m sad or stressed.

Well, Friends are always there when they need you. 

Okay then.I’ll just.end it here.bye. 



No comments:

Post a Comment