Carrot

Thursday, 16 May 2013

Usual and Unusual.


22222222222222222222222

Hola and Assalamualaikum.. 

Still the same old news eeeverryyy week.
Sukan dibatalkan la. This la tu la. Why year 6 so boring ah ? WHY ? WHY AH ? haiyya.

Anyway,  I’m not bullied these days but I have the feeling someone is talking about me or hating me. How ? Twitter. It’s a little bit. hm yeh. :L 

But I’m fine ..

33333333333333333333333333

OKAY ! Next topic.
My cousins are coming to Kuala Lumpur ! :D
They’re coming for a wedding of my cousin. Abang Faliq.
:3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3

Almost everything is done. I guess.. ._.
Oh well.  25th May 2013. We going outing mah. :3

Weeeee next week. Kat WWM. :3

11111111111111111111111111111

OH ! tadi masuk bas Pintar.
Cita-cita ku tercapai. Menjadi seorang doctor. :3
*Pkai doc’s labcoat and stethoscope. *
Pastu diaorng cakap jgak then tangkap gambar.
BESS GILA BAS PINTARR

Tadi hujan so we stayed in there for half an hour :3
Yang lain masuk sekejap je :3

Bess nak mampus. :D
It’s like. A mini KidZania. srs.


Ok BYEEE 

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh


























No comments:

Post a Comment