Carrot

Friday, 4 October 2013

Hi , October .

1:32 p.m. , at home .

Since the big exam ended , life is like nothing. (bored)
Me and my friends already went to places we wanted together. Released our stress.

But now it’s pmr time. haha.
So basically , me and my cousin , Afiqah are waiting for Amir to finish his examination.

We’re planning to go to Cosmo’s World on November. :3
I’ve been there twice now. Rode all the rides there. more than two times. It’s still fun ! :D

Oh and at school , we’re having like a sports carnival , I guess ? It’s only for year 6 to have fun though .

After friendly matches , discussing about the groups , I’m proud to say that I’m in the Wawasan C group!

Wawasan C includes ;

1.  Ain , Shooter
2.  Afrina , Keeper
3.  Amira , Defender
4.  Anis , Wing attack
5.  Fathiah , Wing defense
6.  Hidayah , Defender

7.  Nureen , Center

In handball , everyone could shoot so yeah. I am also considered as the shooter. I listed them in their positions in Handball. We have not discuss about netball yet. I don’t know whether I should be the Goalkeeper or the shooter. I guess I’ll go with keeper :3 OR CENTER OMG I DON’T KNOW! D:

Anyway , our team won EVERY match :D highest score is 0-8 I guess. heheheheh. I’m proud though.
We’re in the semi final now. :D

I’m happy about that but there’s only one thing I’m disappointed about. SUNBURN. God. I’m so black now. :c

There’s one quote that I extremely fell in love with.
“A page of Quran a day keeps the shaytan away “ :’D
Okay then. Goodbye ! :3

OH and just two more days before Lay's birthday . 
And next next week is Sharifah's birthday . 


No comments:

Post a Comment