Carrot

Friday, 15 November 2013

5A's

hi. It’s been so long since I haven’t update. If you read all of my blogs , you could see that I’ve been struggling to get excellent results. Everyday, there must be something that makes the day worse. Having homeworks are fun. Having teachers to ask are fun as well. Basically, everything in elementary school is fun. It really supports that child life.

Yesterday, results for upsr are announced.

Alhamdulilah. Straight A’s.
I scored straight a’s.
I was in the school netball team.
I was in the school choral speaking team.
More and more.


Hopefully, I’ll be accepted to join ssp hihi.
Of course. I cried a river.
It was tears of joy.
Every time my friends’ name was announced, I cried and clapped as loud as I could.
I was happy that all of my friends scored 5A’s.
Really really proud.

But too bad I won’t see them anymore.
I just want to say , Thank you.
Thank you so much for teaching me, motivating me, helping me, loving me as your pupil at school.

Teachers, I don’t know what I would be without you.
I’m extremely sorry for all my wrong doings towards you.
Reading the old worksheets that were given by you during 2013 is really heart-breaking. If there will to be a 5A Dinner, and I bought my instax camera , I would take pictures with you. J

                  
                                         44 33 T H A N K  Y O U ! :D 33 44  

No comments:

Post a Comment