Hello again. Assalamualaikum.
Let’s talk about my best friends, or
should I say brothers/sisters throughout 2012 and 2013. C:
Shies Family.
I don’t think I should describe them
because my cousin,
Who is also a member of shies fam
made a blog about them.
Here, :3 –Fiqahsaiful.blogspot.com-
Go to her website and read them to
know more :D
Okay.
They are the ones who accompany me.
The ones who understand me.
The ones who I always talk to more
than my friends at sch
They make me laugh.
They make me smile.
They make me happy. J
I’ll tell you what I feel about
them.
One by one.
Let’s start with Hanif aka Mushie.
What I love about him is his laugh.
His high pitched voice. Whenever I’m mad at someone, he always cheers me up J He’s
the reason why I love pewdiepie. And also, the reason why I swear. But it’s
okay. I’m not mad J
He loves dubstep like I do :D Loves
kpop too. He likes to make jokes. Some of them are funny while some of them
aren’t x3 We play blackshot. And of course. I’m the loser hihi. He’s a pro okay
so just shush.
Moving on, Syaf aka Lorde.
We call him Lorde/Frizzy because of
the latest dove ad.
HAHAHAAHHA. God it was so funny.
He’s a huge fan of Ellie Goulding. He’s funny. And a dork. Guess what ? this is
weird but he’s the only person I tell stories about my crush or people who like
me. HAHA. No srs. We always talk about our crushes and stuffs. Obviously, He
understands me MORE than my other friends at school. And he’s a boy. I mean
like. Usually we talk to girls if it’s about our crushes right? X3 But he’s
awesome-er. Syaf, if you’re reading this. I want to tell you that. You’re so
gedik.
*pulas teteq HAHAHAHHA k.
Next is, Tina ! aka pondan.
Gedik. Cutest girl I have ever seen.
She’s cute in the outside, but in the inside.. wow. FIERCE AS A TIGER! Haha.
She has that cool spirit x3 Kai’s. Whenever I play games with her, for an ex,
Team races In Habboon, of course she’s a pro. X3 I love her laugh tbh. Sho
cute. So basically she’s cute. Cute. Cute. Cute. Cute. :D
Lastly, My awesome cousin,crazy dirty
minded bij, Afiqah.
Although we’re a thousand miles
away, we still talk to each other everyday. She LOVES to lie about her age :p
I love your converse dude. Give em
to meh. My converse dah kecik :< You look cute in any style of hijab you
wear. I ONLY NEED 2 MORE CM SO I CAN BE TALL AS YOU. MUAHHAHAHAH. Please don’t
get any more taller ^^
I love you as a cousin. Friend.
Sister. I’ve describe you too many times so I guess you already know. I cant
wait to see you dude. We can make a video togethah :D
Kalau boleh vlog x3 Teringin nak vlog
lol.
Im very grateful to have a cousin
like you. :D without you, I’d be so lonely in life. Thanks for being there for
me when I need you.
Yay! :D
And again. Hopefully, we’ll remember
each other until marriage lol. Insha Allah. J I’ll pray for your success.
Love you guys J

No comments:
Post a Comment