9:43 am
Yeap.
They surprised me.
It was 10 something at night, my dad invited me to fetch my uncle
at the airport. After cleaning the litter box, I took my varsity and of course, my hijab and vans. Went into the car and enjoyed some Korean pop during the journey.
It was a long journey. 2 hours I think.
I sat in the same position from the gas station until the airport. hehe. It was cold, too :3
When we arrived, I didn't see my uncle anywhere.
Instead, I saw my gedik cousin, Afiqah !
I was like. "WHAT? DID MY DAD LIE?"
Turned out they all planned to make it a surprise.
Including Syaf and mushie.
:<
But I'm happy that good news came out. Today, we'll see those boys at wwm :) Yeay! can't wait.
We were like. "amik selfie banyak banyak tau :3"
Oh I will haha. xD Hopefully, we'll be safe.
Now we're gonna have breakfast at my dad's garden/kebun or wtv.
Bye :)
No comments:
Post a Comment